Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Good music, Good vibes.

One of the the few things I enjoy in life is sitting at the computer and discovering good, clean music. One of my all time favorite bands is Mumford & Sons, have you heard of them? (I bet you have.) They are absolutely amazing! And I promise you, if you like them you will love these sisters. I'm pretty sure if Mumford & Sons were women, they would be The Staves. One of my all time favorite instruments is the ukulele, and look at that..it's used in this song. Unfortunately, I cannot sing to save my life but if I did..oh how I would have loved to have a jam session with friends and just sit and play and sing.
But till the day the good Lord decides to bless me with a amazing voice, I will continue singing because well.."Every noise is a joyful noise!" 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment