Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Feelings.

Feelings = problems
basically, they suck and I don't like them.


Psalms 25:4
Make me know Your ways, O LORD; Teach me Your paths.

Sometimes I tell myself, okay this is what I want and this is how I feel and it'll last a couple days maybe weeks then poof they change. WHY. I don't know why, but they do. It really frustrates me because well sometimes they involve other people and I feel compelled to tell them then they would be mad/sad/confused so I've stopped telling them all together. I always say feelings suck but I don't think people truly understand how much I mean it when I say that. I wish I could make my mind up on something and it be constant. Unfortunately that isn't how I work and I don't know if I will ever function that way. Till then, I need to figure out how to explain this to people.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment