Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Camp.Camp. And More Camp.

Hi friends! Been a while huh? Okay maybe about a week or so but oh well. I have time to finally write a bit.. ok let's start with last week. Okay, so every year I go to Daytona with my youth group for a week to have one of the best weeks ever. We go to what is called 'BigStuf'. We have churches from all over the United States come and basically have a huge worship fest every day and hear amazing speakers. Just to name a few that we had last week (speaker wise) was Andy Stanley, Judah Smith, Jamie Tworkowski, Renee Yohe, and Pattie Malette (Justin Bieber's mom ya'll, crazy!). Worship people wise we had Phil Wickham (Who lead worship this year), Mac Powell, Natalie Grant, Mike Donehey, Laura Story, Aaron Shust, JON FOREMAN,  Shane and Shane, and Rend Collective Experiment! Wow okay, enough of the name dropping. Here are some pictures from my week:








I also got new cds and a Dona Miller book called A Million Miles In A Thousand Years. Has anyone read it? I'm liking it so far. If you haven't read Blue Like Jazz, I definitely recommend it! 
I hope everyone's week was just as blessed!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment