Friday, June 8, 2012

Goodbye Junior Year..

Acouple things happened this week that made it the best last week of school ever.. First off I had a mexican party in my geometry class.. yeah a girl and I were in charge of making the quesadillas (heh) and man boy lemme tell ya. They turned out pretty darn good. THEN on Wednesday the day finally came for my friend Alyssa and I to see the one and only Mr. Dallas Green. Oh heck yea ya'll. He was amazing. There was two opening acts and while they were both good Dallas beat them by a landslide.
My friend and I had to leave early because well we both had finals the next day and I had a curfew so sadly we did miss a couple songs but it was such a blessing to just see him and hear some of our favorites. Definitely a night I won't forget.



p.s. I am officially a senior in highschool!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment