Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentines.

I have said it before and I will say it again. I'm definitely not one to be super lovey or i like to express my feelings all the times and valentines day is most DEFINITELY not one of my favorites. But this year something changed in me and I'm loving it. My sweet little pup Leo is turning 1 on Thursday and I am having friends over to bake, watch movies, and celebrate my pups little life.

This is Leo Messi in case you haven't seen him.
So anyway, I actually went out and bought little heart lanters for my room as well as the CUTEST Rifle Paper Co. Valentines cards for my sweet friends. I am so excited to give them out (actually I don't even want to do that because they're seriously the cutest). 

Life has been pretty crazy lately, Congres is exactly 3 weeks away (I blogged about last years Congres here), 2 months till I see Taylor Swift, oh! and I bought MUMFORD AND SONS TICKETS Y'ALL! I will be seeing my absolute favorite band in September in my utmost favorite city, SAINT AUGUSTINE! How this all came about is absolutely insane. I found out last week they were announcing their Gentlemen of the Road 2013 tour with a couple other awesome bands and one of the cities they chose this year is Saint Auggie! Not to mention this will be their FIRST time coming to Florida! I am so blessed to say I have tickets and that I will be attending with 2 of my best friends! It's going to be the best 2 days ever. 

Things have definitely been getting better since last year and I can already tell 2013 is going to be one of the best years I have yet to experience. 

In the mean time, I ask that you please pray for me while I am struggling through a class my senior year and as my senior year comes to an end. It's a scary thought but it's happening and soon enough I will be able to say that I am a high school graduate. Insane y'all.

"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres" // 1 Corinthians 13: 6-7

xoxo,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment