Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sigh

 
--you can never go wrong with suits and suspenders, ever. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyways.
"Faith in GOD means faith in HIS timing."- Neal A. Maxwell

That's kind of hard isn't it? I mean aren't we all humans that want everything how we want it and when we want it? Sometimes I start thinking (which isn't always a good thing) and I freak out..big time. I tend to get myself overwhelmed (hehe pun intended) and I don't know where to turn or more specifically..who to turn to. 

"Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him, "You of little faith," He said, "why did you doubt?"- Matthew 14:31 (NIV)

Oh, "You of little faith" hmm sounds a lot like me at times. Okay more like a lot of times. What can I say? I do that big mistake of doubting.. 

"For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome.."- Deuteronomy 10:17 (NIV)

It's crazy how truly incredible our God is. He is merciful and just to forgive us of our sins. AND He has a plan for me (Jeremiah 29:11)?! We are truly blessed. Even when things seem to go terribly wrong..He has it all in HIS hands..not ours. 

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment