Sunday, March 4, 2012

03-04-2012

Give me the answer. 
Give me the way out.
 Give me the faith to believe in these hard times.


Some times just listening to good music can lift your spirits up so much. It's been really stressful around my life right now, friends. I have French state competitions around the corner, testing for the ACT, school work, online school work...outside school activities.. I'm not complaining friends, but sometimes things tend to get a little too much. 
"Even when the rain fallsEven when the flood starts risingEven when the storm comesI am washed by the water"


Hebrews 13:5 "I will never leave you nor forsake you." 

Boom, there's my reminder. God is always there for me, and you. Our God is a perfect God, He is one who keeps His promises when He says He will. 




No comments:

Post a Comment