Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hello new format!

Do you guys like my new theme? I do, and that's all that matter. hehe

SO, this week is going crazy. I have end of quarter exam in math and test in Chemistry, not to mention CONGRE is this WEEKEND! (In case you don't know what Congre is, it is Florida's National French Competition, holla!) Congre goes from Thursday afternoon to Saturday morning. I'm competing in two competitions and I'm so nervous, but I know God will help me get Superior in both competitions! 

Anyways, this past weekend I went to the Best Buddies Prom, holy moly guys, so much fun! Those guys can really dance. They are so sweet and so much fun. 



"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."  Romans 8:28

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment