Wednesday, December 12, 2012

brighter days are ahead.

hi friends!
I have such wonderful news to share. I got my second (and final!!!) acceptance letter today! I got in early decision to my DREAM SCHOOL y'all!! My heart is so happy and I can't believe my dreams are coming true. It's been a crazy past couple months but receiving that letter today made me realize I have my whole life ahead of me.


"And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:19
That's a verse that I can remember learning back in my awana days. and it's a verse I have always believed the Lord fulfills. We have such an amazing and glorious Father, friends. I can't say that enough. 

"I tell you the truth, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy." John 16:20
There's been a lot of tears shed lately..either from stress or feelings or movies.... but this verse is so true. Just because I am sad doesn't mean the world is too and just because I am overwhelmed with happiness doesn't mean the world is as well.. so even though I am rejoicing I need to think of others who don't have the same opportunities as I do. 


-Christmas is right around the corner friends.. pray about sponsoring a child to help get them an education. Think about it.. you could make their life. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment