Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 in a nutshell.

  2012 has definitely been a whirlwind year. I started at whole new school (and school system..), I have made new friends, I have lost friends, I grew closer to my sweet Lord, I started a blog, I became a senior in high school, I got accepted into my dream school!!  I have done a whole lot this year. I can't believe it's already coming to an end. I could have sworn it was December 31, 2011 and I was in my living room with my best friend and my brother and his friend and we were counting 3,2,1 into 2012.


  You know how when you get older people say that life will fly by...it is so true friends. I was just a freshmen in high school ! Dealing with silly things and now I am a senior getting ready to deal with financial aid and independent scholarships.. it's ridiculous. I don't know how I feel about it getting ready to be 2013, but I'm sure that the Lord will guide me through it.





that one time i dyed the bottom of my hair green...












although some friendships end others start again. new faces come into your life and sometimes these new ones stay for a while, or stay forever. 

I'm excited for this new year of hope and dreams coming true.. hope y'all are too.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment