Monday, June 2, 2014

in the quiet

I'm sitting in my dorm room, my roommate is fast asleep, 6:33 pm, I am listening to the Hillsong- Worship album on Spotify...

"With everything. With everything. I will shout forth your glory."

How good is our God friends. He is magnificent, and glorious. The one to be in awe and fear. The one who is always so so close. A God so loving and so caring that my mind can't be wrapped around it. 

Sometimes.. in the quiet.. like now.. i feel very close and very much in His presence. In the moments where my inspirations is through the roof and I feel as if I am being fed all the creativity and imagination.. I know it's because of Him. He allows me to create and to love. 

"My heart is overtaken. My heart is overwhelmed."

I love being reminded of how blessed I am. The humbleness that is so overwhelming I just want to sit back and cry. The fact that I live in such a beautiful town.. sweet St. Augustine.. I can't believe how blessed I am. To be studying the one thing my heart is so for.. the fact that one day I will have my own classroom and loving on such beautiful children.. wow. My God. How beautiful are you. 

"My hope is built on nothing else than Jesus' blood and righteousness." 

"And now, O Israel, what does the LORD your God ask of you but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul,  and to observe the LORD's commands and decrees that I am giving you today for your own good?  To the LORD your God belong the heavens, even the highest heavens, the earth and everything in it.  Yet the LORD set his affection on your forefathers and loved them, and he chose you, their descendants, above all the nations, as it is today.  Circumcise your hearts, therefore, and do not be stiff-necked any longer.  For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes.  He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the alien, giving him food and clothing.  And you are to love those who are aliens, for you yourselves were aliens in Egypt." // Deuteronomy 10:12-19



No comments:

Post a Comment